Improve your indoor air quality!
With indoor air quality becoming a growing concern, most homeowners are still not aware of the level of pollution inside of their home. Experts in Cleveland recommend a professional air duct / HVAC cleaning service be performed every 3 to 5 years.
The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air pollution among the top 5 risks for public health multiple years in a row. Without even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that are harmful for you and your family to breathe. Each time your heating and cooling system turns on, it can circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and bacteria throughout the air inside your home.
Call for a FREE video inspection today! (216) 408-8572
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.